The Sy Reading Junior - Adult Tournament
1ST Saturday in December
SHIFTS: 10 am, 12:30 pm, 3 pm
- Tournament is open to Lucky Lanes Junior Bowlers only.
- You must choose an adult to bowl with and schedule a time to bowl.
- Walk-ins are welcome if space is available.
- Prizes are awarded to the top teams in each division based on a 1 to 8 ratio (1 prize for every 8 teams).
- Divisions: Bantam Girls, Sunshine Girls, Lucky Strikers Girls, Senior Girls, Bantam Boys, Sunshine Boys, Lucky Strikers Boys, Senior Boys.
- Bowlers may choose to bowl with any adult.
- Youth bowlers over the age of 18 are not eligible to bowl as an adult, but may bowl with an adult.
- Adults do not have to currently be a member of a bowling league.
- Youth bowlers may only compete once during this tournament.
- Adults may bowl with up to 3 youths (once per shift).
- All youth bowlers are eligible for USBC awards.
- Adult scores are not eligible for USBC awards.
- Scores are for the tournament only. These scores will not be applied to your league average.
- Winners will be listed on the website and bulletin board within 2 weeks after the tournament.
- Awards will be presented at the banquets.
- Awards will be presented to the youth bowlers only (the adults' name will be on the award).
- One award per youth bowler.
- Juniors will use their highest league average as of the last Saturday in November.
- Youth bowler handicap will be the same as for their league.
- Adults will use their highest league average from the previous 2 seasons, or current if it is 10 pins higher after 21 games.
- Adults without an average as indicated above will use: Men 160, Women 125.
- Adults that do not have an average from the last 2 seasons, but who have been known to have a higher average are subject to rerating. (Their last recorded average will be used.)
- Adult handicap will be based on 85% of 200.
- If average is over 200 a zero handicap will be used.
- This is a Lucky Lanes Junior Bowlers event – ALL rules & bylaws apply to the adults as well as the youth bowlers.